Strategic Planning (IWCM Plan)
Integrated Water Cycle Management (IWCM) is the integrated management of water supply, sewerage and stormwater services within a whole-of-catchment strategic framework.
Orange City Council's IWCM Plan helps identify and address water management problems in a way that allows social, environmental and economic objectives to be met.
Following community consultation, the final report was completed and be downloaded in a number of sections.
1. Executive Summary (2.2 MB)
2. Evaluation Study (5.5 MB)
3. ICWM Obligations & Targets (7.2.MB)
4. Orange Water Resources (7.1 MB)
6. Typical Residential Bill Analysis (2.7 MB)